Wedding photo update~ Don't one person yell at me/ coloring my chicken

I dont think the Silkie will need post-wedding therapy for her trauma.
Most weddings are pretty calm and sedate. (although the snake and panther comment has me wondering...)

I do like the idea of a pretty pink outfit on your silkie. Get a doggie outfit and modify and whip up a quick matching diaper.
Much less trauma and she wont be ostrasized by the other silkies when she returns from the party.

As long as only you and the bride are actually handling the bird, I think she will be fine.

You do know that we will all be looking for pics immediately following the event right?

smile.png

well if being at a wedding is going to traumatize the bird and scar it for life, then you all should not take another chicken to a show or the fair... the last show I went to it was noisy. roosters crowing all over, kids running around. people poking at them in their cages and then...oh my some strangers took them out and handled them! didnt seem to phase very many of them.

Dye her pink, get her to walk up to the bride for a treat so they can get the ring. pick her up and enjoy the wedding. I am sure she will be just fine. It will never be the end of the world if a chicken is in a wedding. and why people get all worked up over someone doing anything out of the ordinary peckin in the dirt chicken thing is beyond me. Your chicken have fun!

Quote:
I think they are talking injecting...aren't they?
Iam talking about some kind of spray that washes off

Thank u though, CAUSE THAT IS WHAT IAM GOING TO SAY

Thank u

Quote:
You know thank u for that because..what threw me off was..all the chickens taken to shows..yelling kids..chaos etc

And here I was thinking, quiet, romantic, sedate..wedding ceremony and some photos with the bride and my silkie etc

But she would be pink

Ehehhe

Thank u

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but your friend wants to hold your freshly dyed PINK silkie while wearing her WHITE wedding dress? I can see it now....

I don't see the harm in it if that is what the bride wants for her wedding day. There are some frogs from S. America called dying tree frogs. The native people used to rub them on the skin of a parrot, and the toxin would change the color of the parrot's feathers. I so want to try it on a chicken!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom