Wedding photo update~ Don't one person yell at me/ coloring my chicken

ummm one question. She is in a WHITE dress. The silkie cannot control its bowels. Why don't you just put a pink hensaver on the silkie???

Well since she is doing black, white and pink why not keep the silkie her pretty white self and tie a wonderful pink ribbon on her. Then get her a pink diaper to match so she doesn't poo on anyone
smile.png
Maybe get her a little bling for the occasion
wink.png
I would personally just dress her up a bit that way instead of dying her. Less mess and you get to keep your girl her normal colour.

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank u..not sure why she is so bent on a pink silkie

She is all about bling

So iam going to get her a frilly dress and put it on her and show it to my nutty and yet oh so amazing girlfriend and see what she thinks

Thank u

Quote:
She wants this photos all black and white..but the silkie pink

I wonder if that couldn't just be photoshopped in.

But then their wouldn't be a pink silkie at the alter
Mmmnnnnnn

Thanks again, just got my mind marinading on things

I don't see anything wrong with it. I'd do a "test run" with Kool-aid or food coloring first just to see how it works. I agree a chicken diaper would be a must and invest in a little chicken harness with a leash, especially if crossing over a pond, at least if she gets spooked she won't end up in the water.

Some people have a horse or a dog in a wedding...at least a chicken can't trample or bite a guest. You will have to post pics!

Back
Top Bottom