Weird error

dpenning

Crowing
8 Years
Jul 20, 2013
Blue Ridge, TX
B4A65783-A0B0-480E-9379-3EE5D5C858EC.png
I’ve been getting strange errors this morning. Trying to navigate between threads on my iPhone. Got a different one while trying to upload this image. No big deal, just FYI

Yep! For a couple days now, while on BYC, I'm getting the 520 Error alert. It says the problem is with the site host.

If you are the owner of this website:
There is an issue between Cloudflare's cache and your origin web server. Cloudflare monitors for these errors and automatically investigates the cause. To help support the investigation, you can pull the corresponding error log from your web server and submit it our support team. Please include the Ray ID (which is at the bottom of this error page). Additional troubleshooting resources.

This error is growing much worse. It's interfering with loading and posting now. Interesting it's not doing this to everyone. I am on a Mac and my browser is Firefox.

I tried my Safari browser and I get the 520 error with it, too.

This error is growing much worse. It's interfering with loading and posting now. Interesting it's not doing this to everyone. I am on a Mac and my browser is Firefox.

I tried my Safari browser and I get the 520 error with it, too.
I'm on a mac with google chrome and never seen this error. DO you have google chrome to test it out?

Back
Top Bottom