Weird Genes. Haha. I'm such a blonde.

thats true, but the most productive sex link birds(ISA) do carry dominant white thanks to leghorn blood and these sex links(ISA) are used to feed the world of brown eggs, I doubt Ideal has a more productive or confinement tolerant cross

while feathersite has a good understanding on how and what sex links are(shown in their first pics) if you continue looking at pics, you can clearly see ISA browns and their heterozygous dominant white gene

thats true, ISA browns are geneticaly closer to production type white leghorns than your average R.I.R/NH.

here some battery cage layers, I have the opportunity to save some ISA and Leghorns in the past, gave them a good life and they gave me nice large eggs even if they were concidered spent or no good

Battery cage ISA
http://www.google.com.ni/search?q=b...QGAuIGwBA&sqi=2&ved=0CFYQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=897

my rescued hens...(an attempt to recreate them using a Ameraucana Rooster and doing many Back cross back to production pullets)

I was on BC1 and my land was Raided and I´m still on court battling, dealing with corrupted judges and a flawed legal system
What do you mean your land was raided?

What do you mean your land was raided?
it was taking forcefully by somebody claming it was theirs, this was further backed by a corrupt judge, but we are still in court over this, this takes a long time to be fix, but all of my breeding projects(egg production and Sire line of Broilers) were stolen and taken(except my Dominant Dilute project which was on my own home)

it was taking forcefully by somebody claming it was theirs, this was further backed by a corrupt judge, but we are still in court over this, this takes a long time to be fix, but all of my breeding projects(egg production and Sire line of Broilers) were stolen and taken(except my Dominant Dilute project which was on my own home)
:th

Wow.. That must make your blood boil. When you said raided, I never imagined that.

Back
Top Bottom