Weird things only poultry people get.

Pics
I fragile hen, Ivory, was not built for a big flock and the outdoors. Quite tame. Would do perfect inside of a house to. Such a cuddle bunny.
I'm confused?? chicken or rabbit? You said bunny. My bird would rather be with me, than with the flock. :confused: oops, sorry. I get it!

I'm not fast enough to evade a peck to my eyeball. Kissing a chicken isn't worth blindness.
If they love you, they would wrap their neck around your neck gently as a form of hug and fall asleep not peck you eye out. But hey, chickens are different. :confused: I still carry a scar on my lip when I put a hostle rooster in front of my face. Other roos jump on my shoulder and then on my head to sit down as live chicken hats.

I'm really struggling with how many people want to hug their chickens. Y'all BYC people sure are different. I've always been a farmer. we don't hug or kiss chickens.
I've stopped kissing, but, boy, do I hug them. The things must be so confused.
Oh, and burying my face in their hackles. The big girls' hackles are voluminous enough that half of my face is just covered by the feathers.
I can't wait to see how huge Eclipse's hackles will be when he finished growing....

I've stopped kissing, but, boy, do I hug them. The things must be so confused.
Oh, and burying my face in their hackles. The big girls' hackles are voluminous enough that half of my face is just covered by the feathers.
I can't wait to see how huge Eclipse's hackles will be when he finished growing....
Even if my moody Austarlorps have their hackles raised I cuddle them like the other chickens, they will get used to it. But hey, they whine for treats when I cuddle them, so they aren't that upset. :lau

Even if my moody Austarlorps have their hackles raised I cuddle them like the other chickens, they will get used to it. But hey, they whine for treats when I cuddle them, so they aren't that upset. :lau
My June Bug (EE) has VOLUPTUOUS hackles. I can bury my face in them. She is not happy about it. But they’re so soft and fluffy...

Back
Top Bottom