Weird things only poultry people get.

Pics
Somebody came over and I told them I had different colors of chickens and they only thought there were brown ones and white ones.
Why brown??? I can almost understand thinking there was only white. But if they knew there were brown, how didn't they know there were other colours?
I mean, you most often see white chicks on packages and in photos and stuff.
Not usually brown.

This is the only captioned chicken picture that I've made so far -- it's a close-up of my fierce-looking ISA Brown hen, Najika:
View attachment 2241547
Here's one of my ISAs. Lantana is really friendly and likes to follow me everywhere.
Lantana ID 2.jpg

Here's one of my ISAs. Lantana is really friendly and likes to follow me everywhere.
View attachment 2241549
Ooh, she's do pretty!
She reminds me of another one of my ISAs, Miki. Sadly, she disappeared last year and hasn't turned up. Pretty sure that she's gone.

Oh, and here's another thing that I'm pretty sure only poultry people get: The beauty of a guinea's magnificent visage:
DSC_6526.JPG

Ooh, she's do pretty!
She reminds me of another one of my ISAs, Miki. Sadly, she disappeared last year and hasn't turned up. Pretty sure that she's gone.

Oh, and here's another thing that I'm pretty sure only poultry people get: The beauty of a guinea's magnificent visage:View attachment 2241553
I love it!

Back
Top Bottom