Weird things only poultry people get.

Pics
I'm both, in the same sentence. I sometimes wonder why I waste so much sarcasm on birds.

Lol. I wouldn't even talk to people as much as I talk to my birds. I can't even be in my birds company without talking to them nonstop. I have even apologized to them multiple times.
Having said that, I've apologized to spiders when I accidentally break their webs, and I once apologized to a bush when I accidentally fell into it. It was out of my mouth before I realized I had said sorry to a plant.
I have done the same thing. Especially to spiders and animals. Or pretty much anything that is alive besides plants. I have accidentally said sorry to a plant one time though for sitting on its branch and breaking it :lau People think I’m crazy most of the time

I have done the same thing. Especially to spiders and animals. Or pretty much anything that is alive besides plants. I have accidentally said sorry to a plant one time though for sitting on its branch and breaking it :lau People think I’m crazy most of the time
Non-crazy/normal/regular is totally overrated!

I'm both, in the same sentence. I sometimes wonder why I waste so much sarcasm on birds.

Lol. I wouldn't even talk to people as much as I talk to my birds. I can't even be in my birds company without talking to them nonstop. I have even apologized to them multiple times.
Having said that, I've apologized to spiders when I accidentally break their webs, and I once apologized to a bush when I accidentally fell into it. It was out of my mouth before I realized I had said sorry to a plant.
Are you sure you aren't from Canada? We say sorry for everything, apparently! Sorry about that. :D

I saw in the comments on a chicken video on YouTube: They got something wrong in the video. It doesn’t matter about the chicken breed for egg color. Chickens lay brown eggs when they’re happy, and white eggs when they’re sad. That’s why brown eggs are better. Chickens also don’t lay blue eggs. The ones they showed are fake.

I saw in the comments on a chicken video on YouTube: They got something wrong in the video. It doesn’t matter about the chicken breed for egg color. Chickens lay brown eggs when they’re happy, and white eggs when they’re sad. That’s why brown eggs are better.
The nine- and eleven- year old were astonished that someone could be so ignorant. They know exactly how color is added to an egg, thanks to my many lectures. 😂

I recently had a woman tell me she would never eat eggs from my chickens because they run around and eat bugs. She told me that I needed to make sure they only ate "real" chicken food. I nicely told her she would probably be better off getting eggs from the store...
I wonder if she eats chicken.
I saw in the comments on a chicken video on YouTube: They got something wrong in the video. It doesn’t matter about the chicken breed for egg color. Chickens lay brown eggs when they’re happy, and white eggs when they’re sad. That’s why brown eggs are better. Chickens also don’t lay blue eggs. The ones they showed are fake.
Common chicken knowledge. Are green eggs from an envious chicken?

Back
Top Bottom