Weird things only poultry people get.

Pics
I had a friend over once and was showing them my chickens. Then I showed them my bearded Ameraucana, saying, 'And this is my bearded Ameraucana, Yuki. She lays beautiful blue eggs if you want any.'
My friend's reply: 'You said it's a bearded Ameraucana? Then you must be mistaken. Your chicken is a boy.' Then they stare at me like I've gone nuts. *Sigh*
O mah god i want to SCREAM

I have done the same thing. Especially to spiders and animals. Or pretty much anything that is alive besides plants. I have accidentally said sorry to a plant one time though for sitting on its branch and breaking it :lau People think I’m crazy most of the time
This does not seem crazy to me at all. I do it all the time. I think it reflects an awareness of being at one with nature and the world. It is better than walking around kicking things because we think we are superior. 😉

But still, I knew before I got chickens that CHICKENS ARE NOT MAN-MADE!!
Well, technically they are.... There are no wild chickens. There are Jungle Fowl which is where chickens came from, but they aren't exactly the same thing the same as dogs are man made and came from wolves because there aren't wild dogs (wild canids yes, but dogs are domesticated)

Well, technically they are.... There are no wild chickens. There are Jungle Fowl which is where chickens came from, but they aren't exactly the same thing the same as dogs are man made and came from wolves because there aren't wild dogs (wild canids yes, but dogs are domesticated)
Mean!

Back
Top Bottom