Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Actually, I took 4 of the boys to a game night at the high school, I sat down while they were playing. ... and I kid you not.... a small mouse almost ran up my leg. :rolleyes:

Omg i saw a mouse this evening too! Wasn't even dark outside yet! W t f. I hate those little......
:mad:

.....and, they told us they are getting married April 21. I have mixed emotions on it... I know it's good for them to commit to each other, especially now, but there is such a bad history between them and I still don't trust the baby is his.And I don't trust her, that's gonna take time I know. But... If he is willing to accept it as his then I will too! Its not the babies fault and I will love it just as much as the other grands. But it also scares me a bit.
Am I making any sense at all...:th

:lau:gig:hugs:hugs

Dang woman, be careful! I'm glad the hips ok, hope the knee is too!:hugs:fl

It's just so dang difficult! And while I prefer they were married, before a baby was conceived, I know her history. And let's face it, a divorce is much messier and expensive than just breaking up and going separate ways. But the baby is on it's way already... :barnie so frustrating..:th
I would feel the exact same way you do. Although I must say. . if the marriage goes sideways at least he would automatically have some rights to the baby verses having to go to court to pursue his rights.
My ex had a child with a woman and didn't get married. . it took him almost 5 years to get rights to see the child. She cut off contact with him, give the kid her last name, and dodged every attempt for him to be in his life.

Wanna know the real kicker? After I went through all that with him and helped him get rights to his son. .
Now he is married to that woman and had 2 more kids with her!!

Back
Top Bottom