Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Deb you don"t have to know someone to go to a church. They are always looking for new people.In fact they need them .
Do you just walk in? I have only ever been with friends in school or horse friends. My one friend discouraged me from joining her church... So I stopped trying. That was when my son was four.

deb

Yes you do .Don't be shy .get there just before the servive starts .Depending on the church you should be greated at the door.
Yep.... @perchie.girl what he said.

And if they aren't nice to you... try a different one.

Here the local paper has a section where most of the churches in town list their service times.

Some churches have their service time on the sign out front... or a web page or Facebook page with info.

And don't be shy if you show up late, or even halfway through the service. That is fine too. Just if you are 10 minutes early, it will be easier to chat.

Last edited:
Deb :hugs I’m only an hour away. You have my number. Call me if you need me.:hugs
Ooh I may take you up on that...

I am in the process of cleaning out my truck. But The pain from being dropped is in full force today... No heavy lifting for a while... But I want to load my Hickory road cart onto the truck. Its broken down into manageable and light weight parts.

The fore cart weighs about 400 lbs. It does break down but the wheels and basket are still at least three hundred pounds. So its going to take manly men to get it on the truck. I have one in mind. If hes not too busy.

Otherwise I am going to have to buy a come along and fix the flat on it. it will take two people... One to work the come along and another to guide the shafts

Forecart

1582050213559.png

Road Cart example. Mine is for a draft horse
this one is for a riding horse... My wheels are 52 inches
in diameter
1582050471833.png

and its pretty much solid grey because I left it out in
the sun. Nothing about forty hours worth of sanding
and Tongue Oil wont fix.

deb

PS. Deb... The Unity church is always very casual. You can walk in wearing anything & they have very open minded attitudes about everything. I think there’s two downtown & another in El Cajon.
That's the one I wanted to try. The one in El Cajon I need to investigate further. I have been to one near Alvarado hospital with a friend. Loved it and loved how accepting they were.

deb

Back
Top Bottom