Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Wow Shoot that dentist with novacaine drill his root
at least i’m an honest dentist (i know an oxymoron right??) 🤣🤣🤣 i tell people if something’s gonna hurt and why it’s gonna hurt.......and the part that hurts the most is at the time of the appointment when they have to pull out their wallet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I said I wouldnt judge the new DDS until after the crown was in. My verdict is that I liked him.

I was not super fond of the hygienist (I don’t know how she jacked up my lips so bad) & I wasn’t found of the endodontist (because he smelled creepy) but the DDS himself, I liked. He did an excellent job with the new crown

I said I wouldnt judge the new DDS until after the crown was in. My verdict is that I liked him.

I was not super fond of the hygienist (I don’t know how she jacked up my lips so bad) & I wasn’t found of the endodontist (because he smelled creepy) but the DDS himself, I liked. He did an excellent job with the new crown
send me the xrays and i’ll tell you if he’s a keeper or not 🤣🤣🤣

send me the xrays and i’ll tell you if he’s a keeper or not 🤣🤣🤣
I should actually have them emailed to me.

He did a meticulous job. The old DDS did a hack job in there. They always looked weird & felt wrong. I can’t even tell the new crown is there. By looking or with my tongue. I’d like him to replace the other two old ones, but I’m terrified of the endodontist & the bill.

I should actually have them emailed to me.

He did a meticulous job. The old DDS did a hack job in there. They always looked weird & felt wrong. I can’t even tell the new crown is there. By looking or with my tongue. I’d like him to replace the other two old ones, but I’m terrified of the endodontist & the bill.
Maybe they could be replaced without need for endo???? If they are asymptomatic and not prepped to deep

at least i’m an honest dentist (i know an oxymoron right??) 🤣🤣🤣 i tell people if something’s gonna hurt and why it’s gonna hurt.......and the part that hurts the most is at the time of the appointment when they have to pull out their wallet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I had a truly great one as a child he was a friend of my folks .. I was ruined much later in life

Morning pond,
sorry, took me a while to break thru all the ice to get to my lily pad.
winking-whats-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Hope all are staying safe and well.
Haven't been to a dentist in longer than I will admit to. Too many bad outcomes and down right horror stories too long to go into here.
All's good on this end of the pond except for the lack of snow. Just like Phil (my neighbor a bit to the north), we are almost in a drought situation for lack of snow. We received maybe 1 1/2" overnight, just enough to give us a snow total of maybe 4" on the ground when we should be measuring it in feet this time of year. That's not good for us at all, especially with another deep cold spell on the way. But, on the bright side, we've only had to get the snow moving equipment out once and that was just because the DH got bored and decided we needed to run the throwers to make sure they worked ok. February is always our worst month for storms so I'm sure we will need the heavy equipment at least once or twice yet.

Good morning! Sounds like things are good around here, for the most part. I've got another dozen chicks in the incubator about ready to come out. Amazing how they look so much like the last batch - almost like they had the same parents or something! :confused:

In other news, the shed chicks (almost 6 weeks old now) are just about ready to go outside into the big tractor. The one (of many) advantages of doing chicks with a broody instead of an incubator is that she teaches them to perch. These guys don't even try to perch (they just dog-pile in the middle) and I haven't felt like crawling into their little coop to show them how.

Back
Top Bottom