Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Good morning. Jackhammer going off at my front door. Definitely need more coffee.
thats a horrible thing to wake up to
hugs.gif

thats a horrible thing to wake up to
hugs.gif

It is indeed, but my neighbours surely would rather hear a hammer than my rooster
big_smile.png
I'm surprised they have not complained - they are vegan, so i can't even placate them with the offer of fresh eggs
hmm.png

Thanks. We had a semi-circular step with lots of handprints pressed into it. Those handprints collected dust, mud, snow and rain right where you'd track it into the house.

Since we are putting a 6foot pad in front of the warehouse, we decided to pour a new pad in front of the front door.

It is indeed, but my neighbours surely would rather hear a hammer than my rooster
big_smile.png
I'm surprised they have not complained - they are vegan, so i can't even placate them with the offer of fresh eggs
hmm.png
at least since they are vegan, when you tell them the only way he will stop crowing is when he goes to freezer camp, they'd probably shut up anyway
big_smile.png

at least since they are vegan, when you tell them the only way he will stop crowing is when he goes to freezer camp, they'd probably shut up anyway :D

Funnily enough, thats bern my plan if they do complain, except i would insist they came to the house and killed him themselves
1f600.png
but its not good to be on bad terms with neighbours, so ill keep my fingers crossed

Funnily enough, thats bern my plan if they do complain, except i would insist they came to the house and killed him themselves
1f600.png
but its not good to be on bad terms with neighbours, so ill keep my fingers crossed

:gig that's hilarious. Good luck with them.

So how did your hatch turn out?

I'm heading to camp with 2 drakes. Father and son will join their brothers. I'm curious to see if the daddy flocks with his brothers and the son flocks with his brothers, or if the father and son will stick closer together. I know they will all flock together eventually, but I'm interested to see if they recognize each other.

gig.gif
that's hilarious. Good luck with them.

I'm heading to camp with 2 drakes. Father and son will join their brothers. I'm curious to see if the daddy flocks with his brothers and the son flocks with his brothers, or if the father and son will stick closer together. I know they will all flock together eventually, but I'm interested to see if they recognize each other.
WV can't wait to meet you in Ohio!!

:gig that's hilarious. Good luck with them.

Im on 14 from 18 - others seemed to have given up the ghost. Not too bad i guess, but bang goes my 100% record
1f602.png

Back
Top Bottom