Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Good morning Pondies!

Starting off beautiful here and this evening we're in store for severe storms with 80 mph winds and possible hail. Blech!
Oh no! Stay safe! I hope those storms miss you.

She is 4..... and yes she was totally loving the whole ordeal.
Such a fun age! They're like little sponges and absorb everything.

Just sold my 9 chicks :wee and not only got paid, but got 2 fresh chickens, loadsa bananas and pawpaw as well. DW's gonna be happy (makes a change :p)

:thumbsup What's pawpaw?

Oh no! Stay safe! I hope those storms miss you.

Thanks!

Sure hope our missing kitten has a good, safe place to hide during these storms. :fl
Can't believe she's been gone 2 weeks. :hit

Sure hope our missing kitten has a good, safe place to hide during these storms. :fl
papaya - taste of squat imo, but its the thought that counts. Actually, lemon is the only fruit worth existing :p

Yeah, it's a tough one for your little puddy :hugs

Just sold my 9 chicks :wee and not only got paid, but got 2 fresh chickens, loadsa bananas and pawpaw as well. DW's gonna be happy (makes a change :p)
morning chris and all :thumbsup yep running ragged about to bush hog the big late garden . Already tilled the small one and hand weeded it .Fed out surplus eggs and fed and watered all the chickens . Filled the feed cans and checked the incubators . Now to get busy .

pawpawfruit.jpg
Paw paw
papayatreeandleaf.jpg
papaya

Thanks!

:hugs:hugs:hugs

papaya - taste of squat imo, but its the thought that counts. Actually, lemon is the only fruit worth existing :p You is all Brit ain't you:lau straight Gin is awful and tonic only makes it drinkable . And only with a lime . You put the lime in the coconut brink em both up .

Yeah, it's a tough one for your little puddy :hugs
Them little puddys have to kept safe . I have a friend that will not let the thing out of the house . You can't do that . They need to learn the world . If you don't they run away and become lamp post puddys .Hanging out on street corners and some guy in a pink suit is got a shock collar on them . Or maybe end with somebody like this
drunkcats-60270.jpg

Back
Top Bottom