deg

Pills are a lot less messy
wink.png
That's the way I'd go .
gig.gif
OK spill it what's got you stressed .
hu.gif

@WVduckchick
Doing much better. Doc said I ripped the crap out of it so it's going to take awhile. I think my pro-football career is over though.

@minihorse927
@RavynFallen
I like the zip-ties because I can see them at a glance. I'm not a breeder like you gals so I guess it's not a big deal. Frankly, in the past I had a lot of the same breed and couldn't tell them apart, so I used the color zip-ties to remember each ones name. Silly, huh?

I was invited by Ravynfallon to jump in on this thread, some of you know me already, some do not but I am always looking to meet new people who share a love of ducks :) I am sure she will introduce me as well since I'm still groggy from the moron drip I had today for a spinal infusion...
Those of you who follow my thread will understand the joke
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
so excited to be a part of this group :)

I actually talk, here ;)

Oo, I just realized--when I move, we'll have a blonde, brunette, and a redhead :gig (Don't mind me--procrastinating from taxes...)

@WVduckchick
Doing much better. Doc said I ripped the crap out of it so it's going to take awhile. I think my pro-football career is over though.

@minihorse927
@RavynFallen
I like the zip-ties because I can see them at a glance. I'm not a breeder like you gals so I guess it's not a big deal. Frankly, in the past I had a lot of the same breed and couldn't tell them apart, so I used the color zip-ties to remember each ones name. Silly, huh?

Oh, dang... sorry for that... :hugs

Nope, not silly... we all do different things and have different goals, etc... :)

Y'know, I'm pretty sure I still have the looking-over-the-glasses pic...

:lau black mailer[/quote]

:gig

Don't scare me!!!

I actually talk, here ;)

Oo, I just realized--when I move, we'll have a blonde, brunette, and a redhead :gig (Don't mind me--procrastinating from taxes...)

Oh, no!!!! :lau

Back
Top Bottom