Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Not the same size. I just bought 2 baby seramas from a prior customer of mine and he has an ovation. His actually has a cover, so maybe that other person took it off. But he has the Eco and is not happy with the humidity for lockdown.

:clap :fl
when i left the guy's house from getting those chicks, went around a curve on a little windy road and a parade of Toulouse geese were crossing the dang road! Slowly, i might add! Thought i was gonna get rear ended waiting on them! He said their pond is on the other side. :rolleyes:

:hugs howdy brother! Careful out in that heat! How's the stinky goats doing?

Adorable place. Hard to heat in winter? More cuddle and alcohol time. :D
:frow
hugging-smiley[1].png
goats is all good.

I'm the same way!
Guess that's one of the downsides of being small.
Nope I hurt hot or cold . Just got a lot of mostly wore out parts :confused:

I sure hope yall have had a more productive day than I have. This rain just does me in. Managed to get a few things done but in reality it was only about 2 hrs worth of work but has taken me nearly all day. I really do have a serious lazy streak sometimes! :/
:hugs:hugsthat ain't good . I did ok I guess haven't had the first drop of rain . Fixed flats most of the day and moved some hay and now I'm about to fry some pork chops and taters. If'in I don't cook we don't eat and I'm sick of Whitts and McDonalds

Thanks. They are lavender Orpingtons. Well, the black one is black split for lavender. :D

Stop, you're making me more tired. :plbb

I worked 7-1/2 hours today (ok, was "at" work), went to pick up 2 seramas, drove an hour to the farm, took care of critters there, drove home (seramas rode along lol). Set up the larger brooder for the seramas for the night. Got them settled. Fed and watered all the birds at home, collected eggs, put the big ducks in their pen so the call ducks could come out. Now I'm having a cup of coffee and kicked back for some BYC catchup and a little tv. :D
here have another :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugsgive you this too
olive crop.PNG

we got matching shirts for fathers day I'm ruined and controlled and he also wet me down with pee.
It's been so humid here my bator has been at a steady 40% since I turned it on Saturday.
I turned my off it's just to hot for hatching plus I got plenty .You getting soaked yet ? I better get cooking:oops::frow

:frowView attachment 1050067 goats is all good.

Nope I hurt hot or cold . Just got a lot of mostly wore out parts :confused:

:hugs:hugsthat ain't good . I did ok I guess haven't had the first drop of rain . Fixed flats most of the day and moved some hay and now I'm about to fry some pork chops and taters. If'in I don't cook we don't eat and I'm sick of Whitts and McDonalds

here have another :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugsgive you this tooView attachment 1050074
we got matching shirts for fathers day I'm ruined and controlled and he also wet me down with pee.
I turned my off it's just to hot for hatching plus I got plenty .You getting soaked yet ? I better get cooking:oops::frow

:love :hugs

look, you match my boy and DIL too! :love
1871044446255622.jpg

Thanks. They are lavender Orpingtons. Well, the black one is black split for lavender. :D

Stop, you're making me more tired. :plbb

I worked 7-1/2 hours today (ok, was "at" work), went to pick up 2 seramas, drove an hour to the farm, took care of critters there, drove home (seramas rode along lol). Set up the larger brooder for the seramas for the night. Got them settled. Fed and watered all the birds at home, collected eggs, put the big ducks in their pen so the call ducks could come out. Now I'm having a cup of coffee and kicked back for some BYC catchup and a little tv. :D
Y'all are bothering wearing me out...:)

Back
Top Bottom