Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I don't have room for that one anywhere. . but I have this one in my kitchen :gig
View attachment 1593064
:love:love:love
Good Sunday pond :frowI hate Huges net :mad:Looking for better just ain't none. Thought I'd pop in before I headed to the flea market . Think if I sell most everything today, I'll not go for a bit . That is if the people I've told I'd buy part of their flocks, don't get them caught and call me . It takes a lot to work a flea market with chickens and eggs . Bad enough just selling mine :thI some times feel like a rat on a wheel chasing cheese . You know catch a nibble but miss the big bite .:lauI went to a auction and don't even know what kind or how much junk I bought . I'll find out when I unload the boxes from the trailer . I went for a portable building and a little green house , Didn't get either one of those .The building was rotten and so was green house .:( My trailer is full and had to unload the truck to take Ben to McDonalds .I was sure all I was doing was scratching my head View attachment 1593248 .:lau :lauWorse I let DW pay the bill ,while I went to get the big truck . :idunno:frow:frow:frow:frow
:frow hope its all good stuff..
Good luck at the flra market today!:fl
Hey wait!!! How are you warmer than us???? NOT FAIR! :rant
-4 F now. Was -8 F when I got up at 4:30. My poor hunters didn't hit the door to head for their stands until almost 6 a.m. Don't think they were in too much of a hurry ;). Expecting them back in early for their fresh Polish. They'll be heading home later today then the next company will arrive Wednesday afternoon from Illinois. Did I mention I finally found out that my dd,sil, gd and the fiance' were able to sync up their work schedules and will be able to come for Thanksgiving? :celebrate At least they will be able to come up Wednesday, stay long enough for dinner on Thursday and then they have to dash back south so my sheriff sil can make his midnight shift. Oh well, I'm thankful they can come at all. It's been years since I've seen them. (dear gd was living in Florida until a month ago).
Great news on the "kids" comin home!
Enjoy!! :love
Good morning! Hope you all have a great Sunday! I am loving not "technically" having school tomorrow!
I have to go in to Simpson, but don't have my lectures - just there to collect some papers and get some grading done.
No high school classes this week!!!!
:celebrate
:wee Hope you can get some R&R! :fl:hugs
I don't have cell signal here either.... but wifi works.
Its that way here too..:hmm
Love that! I’d rather have stencils or make stencils from the sticker, and paint them.
I have one above my bed that I painted “Always kiss me goodnight”

:gig you are a hoot.
Hope you brought home good stuff you can use, and not just good stuff to add to the piles.

How are the goats doing??

Did ya shoot her or not? :pop
Id love to see the stencil... :love
Tree rats out the wazoo, & boids; not a deer in sight since the baby when I first got here. The blue jay's have probably cleaned up everything around the feeder :(
:(

Good morning Pond :frow
Cloudy today, but warmer! :celebrate
Not summer warm mind ya, but warmer is better than colder! :D

Very good. Took a crane out to Salisbury, Sc. Dropped off Friday am. Got stuck in Biloxi, Ms for my day off. Not much to do at a truck stop. My wife has been running the roads more than I. She figures when she gets home on Wednesday she will have driven 7000 miles in 21 days
Oh, my...better her than me. She pilot a big rig, too?
My son took out a WI buck with his p/u last month, @ 55mph; really did a number on his truck. Surprised they didn't total it. Could have been his rig.

Oh, my...better her than me. She pilot a big rig, too?
My son took out a WI buck with his p/u last month, @ 55mph; really did a number on his truck. Surprised they didn't total it. Could have been his rig.
No, we visited our son in Tucson, Az. One weekend. Then she left to visit her brother ( he was diognosed with terminal cancer the day we left for Tucson) in Michigan the next weekend. Got home to Houston and the next day got the phone call that he had passed.:th Back for the Funeral.

Hope you son was ok. Big animals on hwys can be dangerous.

No, we visited our son in Tucson, Az. One weekend. Then she left to visit her brother ( he was diognosed with terminal cancer the day we left for Tucson) in Michigan the next weekend. Got home to Houston and the next day got the phone call that he had passed.:th Back for the Funeral.

Hope you son was ok. Big animals on hwys can be dangerous.
Son & wife both fine; walked away from it. On the way home from celebrating their anniversary around Eau Clair. Been so wet that the farmers couldn't get the crops harvested, so they've been working nights trying to get them in, & spooking deer out of the fields in the process. Never even had a chance to hit the brakes. Gets his truck back Tuesday, just in time to come hunt deer with me for the next two weeks.
Sorry about the BIL, but at least he didn't linger & suffer very long.

Went to the ER after 3 days of pain in my shoulder. Now i have a sling and Motrin for heavens sake, like that is going to help so much. And the pharmacy is not even open to fill my rx. So i am feeling just as lousy as i did when i went in there. They said my xrays look ok, but i probably have bursitis. I have been mostly resting for 3 days already , with 0 improvement. They said i can go to the ortho doc if it doesn't get better. I was hoping for a steroid shot in the joint. Sigh.

Son & wife both fine; walked away from it. On the way home from celebrating their anniversary around Eau Clair. Been so wet that the farmers couldn't get the crops harvested, so they've been working nights trying to get them in, & spooking deer out of the fields in the process. Never even had a chance to hit the brakes. Gets his truck back Tuesday, just in time to come hunt deer with me for the next two weeks.
Sorry about the BIL, but at least he didn't linger & suffer very long.
Glad to hear that they are okay. Enjoy your trip together on the hunt. Yah, he went at home looking out the Glassdoor at his yard. Lots of worse ways to go(home).

Glad to hear that they are okay. Enjoy your trip together on the hunt. Yah, he went at home looking out the Glassdoor at his yard. Lots of worse ways to go(home).
Furthest we'll be from home is <10 miles. We have access to multiple thousands of acres, plus a fair share here for only 3 acres. We usually take 2-3 off this place; only 1 from the "big woods".
It's a blessing to go at home, in familiar surroundings with family. Dad went in my living room, all his 4 kids around him. I've already made it clear that if I'm ever sent to a nursing home, I'll skip at the first opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom