Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

It’s been almost 1yr to the day that the psycho neighbor down the street went off his meds & started causing trouble in the neighborhood. Today he trespassed up my private easement & took the private road sign down & threw it at the trash cans. Crap! That means his mania is starting again.:he I don’t need his chaos in my life or around my family.:hit

On a lighter note..
630068D0-3E24-49BA-8F72-8D9D9B6E3C0E.jpeg

It’s been almost 1yr to the day that the psycho neighbor down the street went off his meds & started causing trouble in the neighborhood. Today he trespassed up my private easement & took the private road sign down & threw it at the trash cans. Crap! That means his mania is starting again.:he I don’t need his chaos in my life or around my family.:hit
Super sucks!! :hugs

Little chicken humor)
While shopping earlier today,I picked up some chicken legs.Just before the young lady rang them up, I asked if she knew whether they were front or back legs. She paused for a moment,read everything she could on the package and not finding the answer said; "I don't know. Let me go ask my manager". She came back a few minutes later ,looked at me.and said, NOT FUNNY!! I said, I'm sorry but I thought it was. The guy behind me laughing hysterically blurted out.....NOT FUNNY, IT WAS HILARIOUS. Have a great weekend 😄 😄
Not mine. Stolen from a friend
Image may contain: food

Thank you needed just that about peed my pants :frow

:frow

Little chicken humor)
While shopping earlier today,I picked up some chicken legs.Just before the young lady rang them up, I asked if she knew whether they were front or back legs. She paused for a moment,read everything she could on the package and not finding the answer said; "I don't know. Let me go ask my manager". She came back a few minutes later ,looked at me.and said, NOT FUNNY!! I said, I'm sorry but I thought it was. The guy behind me laughing hysterically blurted out.....NOT FUNNY, IT WAS HILARIOUS. Have a great weekend 😄 😄
Not mine. Stolen from a friend
Image may contain: food
:lau :lau :lau :lau
Sometimes it is better to ignore than acknowledge. If right & law and order fail ,there is always Smith and Wesson. I really don't know why ,you don't take up raising skunks .

:lau :lau :lau :lau
Sometimes it is better to ignore than acknowledge. If right & law and order fail ,there is always Smith and Wesson. I really don't know why ,you don't take up raising skunks .
I have encouraged DH & the other neighbors to not engage him & to video if he tries to approach. As for my family ... He doesn’t get to talk to us without the sheriff present. The kids know to come in the house if they see him trespassing & to not hesitate to call 911. Just such a total suck. I was physically ill for over a month last year till he finally built that giant fence & disappeared behind it. But now he’s back... like a bad fungus.

You guys .it was negative...and I'm out of isolation. Sorry I didn't come back sooner.. It took 4 days for the result. I'm feet better now too. I did get more sick after the test..so have been taking it easy. Thursday I felt pretty good. Guess I just had another flu bug. No one else in the house got it! My kids think I was over stressed after having gone 5 weeks taking care of my sister on hospice in our home, then having her pass, and getting funeral arrangements and all. Yes, have to admit..that was stressful. I sure miss her. I was guardian of her for 14 years. She was almost like one of my own kids..she was my youngest sister. Mentally handicapped, sweetest little soul. Like I said before though, sure glad I got her out of the nursing home. I wouldn't have been able to be there for her. Thank you so much for the prayers. I'm serious when I say, I was thinking, I bet I'm getting a lot of prayers and thoughts regarding this illness. Sure love you guys. Best post this on the other sites I put it. If I miss one and someone asks..please let them know. 😊

.i'm happy :frow :frow good test results today .Not cancer :wee.Kidneys are functioning normaly.Doctor said might be a thyroid problem .So I am waiting for the thyroid Dr to contact me ,to set up an appointment.dr. set up for a bone density scan
and a 24 hour urine test.Wanting to get ahead of the game.So I do what ,I am told?
You know like today .While setting up my next appointment .Wife and the lady both after I said what I wanted ,Both told me my times were not good for them .I went and started beating my head against the wall .After I told them what they decided for MY APPOINTMENT!!!![ LET ME KNOW:barnie:barnie

As of now have got the results from your covid test? Took three days for my sons test to come back neg.Really hope you are better today .
You my dear are entirely to tender hearted.

:hugs:hugs
Oh my goodness, I didn't know you were worrying over test results on cancer! I'm so glad those were good!!

Back
Top Bottom