Status
Not open for further replies.

eggchel

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Dec 26, 2006
Both Coasts
Since no one else is here yet, I'd like to welcome myself (LOL) as the 2nd registered member / user at the newly revived and enhanced Original BackyardChickens Website and Forum. It's great to be back!

Actually, the website and forum are not quite finished being rebuilt yet, (but thanks Rob for letting me sneak a peek! LOL).
So, in expectation of the re-opening of the site, I'd like to offer an advance welcome to all returning BYC peeps and new users alike.

And, a big Kudos and thanks to you, Rob, for all your hard work rebuilding the BackyardChickens website.

Chel
big_smile.png

Whoo Hoo, I'm glad to see this up and running. I am just an old Sop but when I clicked on BYC website this morning and saw the familiar little girl and chick, it was like seeing an old friend after a long time. Very Nice, CC and Rob. Thanks for your hard work.

Jaynie, Bryant Alabama

I'd like to say hello to everyone too!

I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but I have had this site bookmarked since the dinosaur ages and visit it regularly for all my chicken and duck fetishes!!

This is an amazing website and will enjoy all the new changes being made. I've had to re-register instead of just logging in, like before. Thats no problem, though. I'll be visiting more often if I can. Thanks, folks for "being" there for all of us to view.

Yours Truly,

Sylvia from Maine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom