Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, please help me. I promise I'm not in a panic and look forward to using all the new parts of byc. I'm trying to pay for membership, but all the store links do not work from the main page. I tried clicked the link under members and it is not opening on my computer, even when I told it to open in a new page. I was sent a link to membership by staff when I realized my membership was sometime in mid May and hadn't gotten a notice, or maybe it went to a spam account as sometimes it does. Anyway, I was happy I asked about it and am able to use that link to pay and see the items in the store.
1. Basically reporting this to see if there is someway we can get into store, by using the links on BYC on computer. I am using Windows and Mozilla. My phone is ignorant, low grade "smart" so I am not accessing internet on it. I'm a few days late and wanted to pay:)
2Are we down for maintenance today by any chance? 3. Will BYC continue to work on a regular desktop? Hope so. It may be my Old brain in a tired body. :) That's me. Thanks for the help. Good news payment was sent!! I got a lot of studying to do, but first I want to pay up:) Thanks again. Blessings.

I don't think the membership upgrades are ready for purchase.
I see some listed there but with no price....
....guessing they are still working on them.

First of all I HATE CHANGE If it is not broke do not fix it what a mistake don't have the slightest idea of how to navigate this site now. All of my pictures are gone my profile has been reduced to male from Bismarck AR You can not have a PM any more with out everyone seeing it. I had so much fun over the past year and met so many nice people I am going to miss it
Harry Logging out forever
What do you mean everyone can see your PMs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom