Welcome Ye Who Dare To Cluck.....

Have You Told A Funny Story Yet? IF NOT, YOU CAN'T LEAVE THIS THREAD. No trying to sneak off.

• Total voters
Pics
Oh go ON then...
Well the other day my brother found out that he used to say ya ya for chicken, and for some reason, he finds that hilarious. So I was sitting down at the table drinking milk, and he decided to go around on his knees with flappy chicken wings, saying 'ya ya crap, ya ya crap, ya ya crap,' and unfortunately, I had just then taken a big glug of milk, and *sigh* not swallowed it yet. Well, I snorted. Then I laughed....
Also milk burns up your nose.

here is my story from yesterday, so I was trying to make a TikTok of my chickens and I had to hide the treats under my leg because they would stick their beak on the cup and eat all the raisins and one of them saw where I hid them and she jumped in my lap and I didn't think much of it until I felt something on my leg and SHE ATE ALL OF THE RAISINS!!!

here is my story from yesterday, so I was trying to make a TikTok of my chickens and I had to hide the treats under my leg because they would stick their beak on the cup and eat all the raisins and one of them saw where I hid them and she jumped in my lap and I didn't think much of it until I felt something on my leg and SHE ATE ALL OF THE RAISINS!!!
she got mad at me because I didn't let her get any more treats so she scratches my leg and started pecking at it till it bleeds and the other one saw it and started pecking at it I was soooo mad.

Back
Top Bottom