Welcome Ye Who Dare To Cluck.....

Have You Told A Funny Story Yet? IF NOT, YOU CAN'T LEAVE THIS THREAD. No trying to sneak off.

• Total voters
AKA Share funny animal stories thread!

Go ON... you know you want to!

And don't go saying you don't have one either. That's NOT an excuse.
You can't keep an animal for 5 minutes without it doing SOMETHING funny, even if its just slightly amusing.

You may also request funny stories from people. Eg. me if no one else replies.

--Sulky
When the Spookster was about half-grown, he jumped up onto my mother's head while she was talking with a friend.
He was very friendly. Still is, but he's a bit less clingy.

Oh, I forgot another sheep story. So when we were picking them up, we made the foolish decision to just put them in the car. My little Jett Puff rode on my lap, while Dad sat in the back with Anthony. We were almost home, when we came around a corner, and Jett Puff got startled and peed. On my lap. Needless to say, that was the last time he ever sat on my lap.

Whenever I used to let out my bachelor flock to free range, I would usually wait to feed them or feed them a little bit so they could fill up by foraging instead. Later I would put more food in their coops to make sure they ate enough.
Now, one of my roosters really liked cat and dog food. He was also very smart and tame. This rooster, named Chester, would always rush to the porch to look for any food the other animals left over. I would try to chase him off, as he and the other roosters made a mess, but he would always come back. Chester knew that I wasn’t going to hurt him and actually followed me around most of the time. So eventually I just let him have his cat food. However, occasionally Chester would want MORE. He would crow repeatedly in front of the door. I’m not sure what he thought he was getting from that. Maybe he didn’t want cat food, maybe he just wanted me to come out and give him a chest scratch. :lol:
Anyway, I can’t remember the reason why, but one day I let out the roosters, went inside, and left the door open. It was probably during the summer. I was in my room when I heard a crow. A very loud crow. I left and walked to the door.
Chester was there. Eating all of the dog food.
093AFDE3-4F36-4766-8171-D47E93F1DCB1.jpeg
F8E73264-2223-4309-A210-34A5B93F1378.jpeg

Shameless. :lol:

When my girls were little my pit would get tired of them following her around the yard and bark at them to spook them. Right in their faces how rude!Well the tide has changed. A few days ago shadow went out not realizing the girls were out one of my Plymouth Rocks jumped off the porch and chased her around the yard I swear she was crowing.Imagine a 100 lb pitbull that has killed possum,coons ,and everything that comes in the yard running for dear life from a pack of hens

I can't believe this.

FOUR THOUSAND people have viewed this and less than TWENTY have told a story?!

I VOW TO HUNT YOU DOWN!
I was not joking, people.
I am training my chickens to kill on sight right now.

LEFT, RIGHT!
LEFT, RIGHT!
QUICK, MARCH!
P1010733.JPG

RECOGNISE THESE PEOPLE, MY DEAR.
THEY DID NOT REPLY.
THEY ARE THE ONES TO TARGET.
P1020749.JPG

Back
Top Bottom