Well, so much for that idea!

Quote:
I'm pretty good with puters and software, but I gave up on that. I like good ol' pencil and paper.

The guessing part is sweet agony, the Wyandotte (Lucy) I thought started laying first still lays really small eggs. Her sister (Cher) has been caught in the act laying one of the largest most beautifully colored egg ever. I wanted to kiss her. Who knows what the heck is going on in there. The EE that wouldn't put out (playing hard to lay) started laying gorgeous eggs right from the start. I think though there is obviously a science to it all, those darn chickens hold all the cards. I wish they wouldn't pick on the EE (Honey) she's smaller, gentler but boy! she's the biggest producer! I told them one day I was going to Chicken Protective Services on them if they keep it up.

Quote:
I'm pretty good with puters and software, but I gave up on that. I like good ol' pencil and paper.

Anybody else noticed how much of a softy Gritty is getting to be?

Hasn't smacked nobody in days.... even me or Imp.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:

Anybody else noticed how much of a softy Gritty is getting to be?

Hasn't smacked nobody in days.... even me or Imp.
thumbsup.gif

I'm not feeling well, so I'm storing it up until I feel better.
tongue.gif

Quote:
I'm gonna have a little fun with my new crock pot.
wink.png

Let's not jump to the pot so fast ...

LOL, I would never eat my babies. I just like to threaten them from time to time.
wink.png

I've threatened the cats with the idea of turning them into chow mein and the dogs into a sweet and sour dish too.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom