Well wishes for my mom :(

Preying for your dear mom, and for you and your family. My heart goes out to you, you must be so scared. Sending you hugs
hugs.gif

Keep us posted as we all want your mom to come through this okay!

Lil

Yep. I AM scared. No more news as of this morning. The waiting as the hours tick by is the worst part. Almost torture.

I talked with dad tonight, they got her stabilized after yesterdays episode. Next step, surgery tomorrow.
hmm.png

She will be there at least through next week.
He said they had talked about heart surgery at some point. I will be glad if she lives through this to GET to heart surgery.
I do believe the prayers have been helping, THANK YOU.
Now back to another long night, the hours go on forever when something like this is happening. I know there are people that realize what I mean.
hmm.png

... and more positive thoughts...
hugs.gif
Hope all goes well tomorrow. We'll be watching out for you.

Well, another day of waiting around for news. Finally my sister called me a little while ago and said Mom hadnt gone in for surgery yet. She did tell me that Mom looked better than the last time she had been down there, so I am clinging to that hope. Myself and oldest daughter will be going down there on her next day off.
Anyway,
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Update, she is now in surgery.

Last edited:
Just heard from my sister. Mom is out of surgery, now they just need to monitor her for infection and get her system back to functioning normally, though they say it will be slow. She will be in the hospital another two weeks.
Before she went into surgery she had her day made though by the news that my oldest son proposed to his girlfriend of four years.
smile.png

My sister said she had tears in her eyes.
This is terrible...here I am 44 years old and I want my Mommy....
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom