Well wishes for my mom :(

Ditto...
hugs.gif
LOTS of healing thoughts.

Well, since I can concentrate on much, I have spent a lot of today going over posts. Thanks goodness for the BYC!
smile.png
And all of the wonderful, kind people.
smile.png

I talked with my sister this afternoon, and when she and one of my other sisters were down there yesterday, surgery had been scheduled for Thursday so she was surprised that surgery was going to be today.
She seems to think they were worried about something so doing the surgery earlier.
Ooof. Its difficult to sit here not knowing whats going on. Car-less at the moment or I would have been down there.(sisters live quite a bit further away).
Keep up the well wishes, I KNOW praying helps!

I talked with my dad tonight and today didnt go so well...
They had left her open because they were going to go in and make sure she was healing. Anyway, the reason they took her in today is because she was bleeding from the area and they were going to try to stop it. She was under anaesthesia(sp?) and her blood pressure was going WAY down, meanwhile her heart rate was going WAY up. And then they ended up having to shock her heart back into beating. The last I heard they hadnt brought her blood pressure up yet.
sad.png

Anyway, they said they are going to now do surgery on Friday. I really dont know how she will deal with being put under, if she survives til then?
I am just glad she is at St. Marys/Mayo Clinic.
Dad said at the beginning of all of this mess they took her to a local clinic and they said they were full and couldnt see her, to take her to St. Marys.
This is such a helpless feeling and I really hate it. I know what will be will be, but the thought doesnt help much.
I was talking with my sister and I said I usually deal with grief by joking around, not crying, after talking to Dad, I feel numb and sick by turns.
I appreciate the good thoughts. Its going to be another long night.
sad.png
Just trying to distract myself from thinking about it constantly.

Last edited:
May the Lord be with you and your mom and family to heal and to comfort...in Jesus's name we pray. Amen.

hugs.gif

Love in Christ,
Gretchen

I am grateful for all the support.
As I told one person, the BYC and messing around with incubating my eggs is the only thing that is keeping me halfway insane right now!
I cant constantly look at the situation head on, its too much.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom