We're Moving! House pics added pg 3!!

Mary!!!!
lau.gif
omg,how great for you!! you didnt tell me you were moving. what about that barn you were building?

Ok I think I remember you. It wasn't that long ago. If my memory is right (which most of the time it's fuzzy so please forgive me) you have brown hair right? Didn't you look into DE too?

Since I am the only one there that raises chickens I always get to talk to everyone about it. Which most of the time I love! I love talking chickens!

Did you get the oxine?

Quote:
Teri it wasn't planned. I promise! Opportunity knocked and I answered. Lol. Next time you are in find me and I'll give you the scoop. We aren't selling the property we have now either. DH's mom is taking it so I'll still get to use my pride and joy of a barn!

Close enough for government work, I'm a red head. And as a matter of fact I did get it, and paid out the hind end for shipping on it. (hence, checking the local tractor supply just in case). I'm so happy you found a great house!

Quote:
Teri it wasn't planned. I promise! Opportunity knocked and I answered. Lol. Next time you are in find me and I'll give you the scoop. We aren't selling the property we have now either. DH's mom is taking it so I'll still get to use my pride and joy of a barn!

ill be in by the end of the week.needing some feed.ill see if youre there.im soooo happy for ya,but im still jealous.
wink.png

I used to work for the government do that's probably why I almost got it right. Lol.

I would love it if TSC carried oxine. If enough people request it all over the country then TSC will. Eventually. Hint hint guys!

Quote:

ill be in by the end of the week.needing some feed.ill see if youre there.im soooo happy for ya,but im still jealous.
wink.png

Ok. But i am probably off on Thursday.

Quote:
wink.png

Ok. But i am probably off on Thursday.

ill try to come friday...

Back
Top Bottom