Wet cough. Tylan not helping

Hi! Thanks for checking in. I made contact with the seller and she refunded my money. Not a lot considering all the supplements I bought and the time, energy and quarantine items for extra pens I had to buy as well. I chose to keep my remaining 4, just lost another one two days ago. I have two that are laying. One that never started to lay 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like her sibling? I know I’m on borrowed time with these three. I called the state department and after hearing the cost of testing I decided not too. It would cost me around 60-90 bucks. I don’t have the extra funds to do this right now. I will be starting completely over in the spring. New coop, new pen, new chicks in a new area of the yard. I learned a hard lesson this year. I will never buy pullets from a farm again and just raise my own chicks. This has been the most stressful, emotional season of raising chickens ever. Looking forward to the spring time and I have all fall and winter to gather the materials I need to start over with ten cute babies. 🙌🏼
I'm so sorry.

Back
Top Bottom