what an idiot..

Dh once somehow managed to lose his during an industrial fire. How it came out of clothes nomex suit and fire gear remains a mystery but there it went.

So we explained this to the insurance company who refused to replace it because we could not return the "damaged phone"

I sent them pictures of the fire and asked them exactly how we were supposed to find it in a fire that melted asphalt!!
roll.png
lol.png

Eventually they replaced the phone.
cool.png

okay so looks like i'm not the only one
smile.png

i have a phobia of taking my phone in the potty room! when i'm at school i put it in my backpack
big_smile.png
there is no way i'd fish it out. LOL

well my phone is working
wee.gif
if it wasn't i'd be up poop creek. lol that's an expensive phone and it was a christmas present! lol thanks everyone. i'm enjoying your stories.. KEEP EM COMIN!

I'm a controller at a large company. A portion of my staff manages wireless devices (4000 of them) for the company. You would be amazed at the number of water accidents generally but especially when a new "cool" phone comes out. There is always a rash of "I dropped in the toliet - the dog dish - the fish tank etc." Those folks hate the rice trick. I did have one last year that dropped it in an aquarium "during the goldfish races" - he got an "A" for originality and a new phone.

I've dropped my phone so many times it's a wonder it still works
big_smile.png

We were at pic n pull (junkyard) a couple weekends ago and I heard a cell phone ringing . . . DS and I walked around some cars and kicked some stuff on the ground and there it was - picked it up and dialed the last number it was the owner - he had dropped it and could find it
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom