What are goodsites to buy chickens from?

floridachickhatcher

Songster
8 Years
May 22, 2011
Hollister,FL
I know of MurrayMcmurray and RandalBurkey and Mt.Healthy im wanting to price some BO i really want this breed and it seems that Mt.Healthy sells 50 for $2.14 and give you 25 free chicks for every 50 chicks you buy though you cant pick the breed they are random

Edit:Sorry ignore this post i didnt see the post before it asking the same question as i am lol

Last edited:
I just got a shipment of Buff Orpingtons in this morning from Meyer Hatchery. This was my second order from them and I am well pleased. My order was for 17 but they sent an extra with them so now I have 18 Beautiful baby chicks. Meyer Hatchery has always treated me well and customer service has always been to notch in my experiences. They even called me the day they shipped let me know they were on the way.

I ordered from welp hatchery. Ordered a total of 25 and got 28. Prices were excellent and all 28 were happy and we had zero losses.

i used eFowl. so far so good exept for me getting only 14 out of 15 chicks ordered alive. excellent prices though.
lol.png

I used Ideal customer service was great got all chicks alive day after shipping & I live in the boonies . Got several packing peanuts as well , but minimum order was 25.00 . Can't argue with that .
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom