What are some of your favorite names for chickens?

Our kids named ours....haha.....
Our five BR pullets are Rosie (though my 4 year old wants to change it to Snuggles), Ellie, Callie, Sundae and Ivy. Our silkies are Spooky (it's black), Jellybean and one un named. Our Ameraucana's are Splash (because it's splash coloured) and Boots (because my 8 year old can't stand the kids band Splash and Boots...so when she named the first one Splash I just HAD to name the second one Boots....lol!), and our two Icelandics are Storm and......I actually can't remember what they named the second one (just got them yesterday).

I love Jellybean as a name! Your kids are doing well. My niece insisted on gracing their barn cats with names like Rainbow Sunshine. =)

I like to go by themes. My chickens are named after math terms . . . Acute, Obtuse, Trapezoid, Rhombus, Divisor, and Quotient. The weird thing is, I really, really don't like math . . . :p I also named some after money terms. Dollar, Quarter, Dime, Nickle, and Penny. :D
I love the names!!!
ps @The Angry Hen :highfive:
and i love the name Trinket!!!! so cute!! xx i don't know why (i don't think its a name..but) I love the "name" tiara!! not tiana but TIARA i.e. crown:eek: lol

Back
Top Bottom