What are these please answer ASAP

Also @Overo Mare I have one female one month old chick she's not really that strong can you recommend me anything to feed her???
Adding electrolytes to water is usually a good first step. Also make sure that she's on a grower feed, because they need that protein. You can probably get a lot more help with her if you make a new thread.

one of my relatives said they are golden buffs are they?
No, because the chickens in your photo have feathered feet, and the chickens commonly sold as "Golden Buffs" do not have feathered feet.

Golden buff is not a breed.
I think "Golden Buff" is one of the many names for red sexlinks. No it's not a pure breed, but it is a recognizable kind of chicken that does not match the birds in OP's photo.

Also @Overo Mare I have one female one month old chick she's not really that strong can you recommend me anything to feed her???
Chick starter, electrolytes, and Nutri-drench. Best to make a thread over in the Emergency forum. Include pics of her, as well as info about your brooder setup (size/how many chicks/temperature), what her poop looks like, her diet, and anything else you may think could help.

No, because the chickens in your photo have feathered feet, and the chickens commonly sold as "Golden Buffs" do not have feathered feet.

I think "Golden Buff" is one of the many names for red sexlinks. No it's not a pure breed, but it is a recognizable kind of chicken that does not match the birds in OP's photo.
Are you thinking of Golden Comets? I've never heard of Golden Buffs.

Back
Top Bottom