What are they?!

monicamarie83

Chirping
Jan 2, 2023
Hello everyone! I got this pair from an auction and I can't figure out what they are! The hen looks like a Nankin Bantam? According to google lens but I can't find a roo that looks like him. They don't fly very high at all! Like knee high is all they managed šŸ˜‚ but his face looks more peasant than chicken and his comb is almost like a smooth rose comb? Not a single, not quite a pea but close I'm at a loss! but he's sweet and sticks right with her! Any help is appreciated!!

Attachments

• IMG_20230709_100330567~2.jpg
    IMG_20230709_100330567~2.jpg
    568.7 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_20230709_095104241~2.jpg
    IMG_20230709_095104241~2.jpg
    540.8 KB · Views: 23
These are old English game bantams. The male has barring. He could be red pyle crossed with crele. Or, if you live in another country, he could be a variety created there. The female is not a Nankin but another mixed color OEGB. Her white earlobes are not typical so she could be out crossed to a Dutch bantam or something else. They're really beautiful.

Hello everyone! I got this pair from an auction and I can't figure out what they are! The hen looks like a Nankin Bantam? According to google lens but I can't find a roo that looks like him. They don't fly very high at all! Like knee high is all they managed šŸ˜‚ but his face looks more peasant than chicken and his comb is almost like a smooth rose comb? Not a single, not quite a pea but close I'm at a loss! but he's sweet and sticks right with her! Any help is appreciated!!
Heā€™s beautiful!

These are old English game bantams. The male has barring. He could be red pyle crossed with crele. Or, if you live in another country, he could be a variety created there. The female is not a Nankin but another mixed color OEGB. Her white earlobes are not typical so she could be out crossed to a Dutch bantam or something else. They're really beautiful.

Oh gosh. I didn't notice either things. The earlobes to me looked like a typical red earlobe that looks "shiny" when taken from a certain angle. As for the male, I didn't notice the barring at all

They look different from my other oegb... I have 8 and these 2 don't have the same body type or features but what do I know šŸ¤£

Back
Top Bottom