What are we???, 4 weeks now, compare photos...UPDATE PG4

aww I want your feather leggers!! Could be cochins or light brahmas...... I am hoping our feed stores get in some brahmas in their asst this year cause I promised to not order more chics this year
tongue.png
We'll see if I can hold out....

The yellow w/ a couple black spots could be EEs as well.... but I'm still learning....

The black ones look like barred rocks to me.... looks like they both have dots on their head... once again though I am no expert....

I think the yellow, white wings is a white cochin. That is what is in my avatar pic. They are beautiful birds. What I found about mine is that she was a little standoffish from the others (she was the only cochin) and always the last to enjoy a treat but now she holds her own. She was also the last to lay and gave us small eggs originally. They are 11 mos old now and she gives me a med-large egg now.

OK, some new pics...I think they are now about 3 weeks old. And they are in kind of an ugly stage
sad.png
but still cute to us! I'll post both the 1 week old pic and the 3 week old pics so you can compare...

First the white-winged angel girls...

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

Then Baby...

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

Hairy & David...feather-footed...

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

Thunder & Lightening...white spot on head, barred wings...

IMG_0444.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

Two of the three chipmunks...

here's all three, the following pic will be of the two to the far left...

IMG_0445.jpg

the two from the far left...

IMG_0458.jpg

the last chipmunk...roo? looks like some roo-ish hackle feathers growing, a bit more of a comb, and some spur bumps on the feet (too small to see in photos)

IMG_0460.jpg

spur bump (?) on right foot...really tiny...

IMG_0461.jpg

Any more guesses????

Hm..... Total guesses here -

First 2 leghorns? Totally a guess.

Baby - buff orp roo?

twins - buff cochins?

definately barred rocks

The last three I have no idea....

Back
Top Bottom