What are you ordering this spring?!

Chiko

Songster
9 Years
Nov 25, 2010
Orem, Utah.
Anybody ordering chicks this spring? What are you ordering!? I'm ordering Salmon Favorelles, and some Ancona, and other things, I'll decide later :)

I'm going to order some Red Ranger chicks for spring and "accidently" add a couple ducks. :) Then I would love to add a couple Ameraucana hens and a roo to my current flock if I can find a good breeder.
wee.gif

I'm ordering Black Cooper MArans, Blue splash Marans, Golden Marans, Golden LAkevelder, Ameracanas, Blue Cochins, BlackCochins, Partridge cochins, Columbian wyandottes, and later during the summer I'm going to try hatching some eggs Amercanas, and MArans. I love the uquine ones.

I am trying my hardest not to order anything, bu I fear chicken math will catch up to me. if I order online it has to be at least three ADDITIONAL chickens ha ha.

I'm ordering one Salmon Faverolles, one Buff Orpington, one Blue Cochin, and 2 Silkies. I can't wait! It's my first time ever having chickens
ya.gif

I placed an order with Cackle for April 1 delivery- I can't wait. I ordered standard Rhode Island Red female chicks, standard Ameracaunas females, bantam Silkies (blue and buff), bantam white cochins, Mille Fluer D'Uccles and Bantam Ameraucanas. I am going to order some more Runner ducklings from efowl.com for May first I think. They are not taking orders until Jan 1 so have to wait to place my order :)

Back
Top Bottom