What are you reading? (or books you highly recommend)

Pics
I just finished No Exit by Taylor Adams. It's a free through Kindle Unlimited but also available as a paperback. It's one of the best books I've read recently, one of those ones that you can't stop reading but hate that it's finished.

It reminds me of revenge movies like Last House on the Left, Spit on Your Grave, and Straw Dogs although there is no actual revenge in it.

https://www.amazon.com/EXIT-gripping-thriller-heart-stopping-twists-ebook/dp/B073BVCHKG

Here is the description, though I really hate the cheesy way they advertise these "low budget" kindle books:

Looking for a thriller that you can’t put down? Then try this book that everyone’s talking about.

One of the tensest, most gripping thrillers you will ever read. From UK and US best-selling author Taylor Adams.

A KIDNAPPED LITTLE GIRL LOCKED IN A STRANGER'S VAN. NO HELP FOR MILES. WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Darby Thorne is a college student stranded by a blizzard at a highway rest stop in the middle of nowhere. She’s on the way home to see her sick mother. She’ll have to spend the night in the rest stop with four complete strangers. Then she stumbles across a little girl locked inside one of their parked cars.

There is no cell phone reception, no telephone, no way out because of the snow, and she doesn’t know which one of the other travelers is the kidnapper.

Full of shocking twists and turns, this beautifully written novel will have you on the edge of your seat.

Who is the little girl? Why has she been taken? And how can Darby save her?

I just finished No Exit by Taylor Adams. It's a free through Kindle Unlimited but also available as a paperback. It's one of the best books I've read recently, one of those ones that you can't stop reading but hate that it's finished.

It reminds me of revenge movies like Last House on the Left, Spit on Your Grave, and Straw Dogs although there is no actual revenge in it.

https://www.amazon.com/EXIT-gripping-thriller-heart-stopping-twists-ebook/dp/B073BVCHKG

Here is the description, though I really hate the cheesy way they advertise these "low budget" kindle books:

Looking for a thriller that you can’t put down? Then try this book that everyone’s talking about.

One of the tensest, most gripping thrillers you will ever read. From UK and US best-selling author Taylor Adams.

A KIDNAPPED LITTLE GIRL LOCKED IN A STRANGER'S VAN. NO HELP FOR MILES. WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Darby Thorne is a college student stranded by a blizzard at a highway rest stop in the middle of nowhere. She’s on the way home to see her sick mother. She’ll have to spend the night in the rest stop with four complete strangers. Then she stumbles across a little girl locked inside one of their parked cars.

There is no cell phone reception, no telephone, no way out because of the snow, and she doesn’t know which one of the other travelers is the kidnapper.

Full of shocking twists and turns, this beautifully written novel will have you on the edge of your seat.

Who is the little girl? Why has she been taken? And how can Darby save her?
That sounds like something I would like! Been spending all my reading time on here. .

That sounds like something I would like! Been spending all my reading time on here. .

Me too, lol. I pay for my Kindle Unlimited every month but have hardly been using it. Nothing I've downloaded lately has completely engrossed me so I find myself back on BYC killing time and boredom. As much as I love BYC, though, it's nothing compared to a really great book!

Me too, lol. I pay for my Kindle Unlimited every month but have hardly been using it. Nothing I've downloaded lately has completely engrossed me so I find myself back on BYC killing time and boredom. As much as I love BYC, though, it's nothing compared to a really great book!
Check your local public library.
My local one allows you to "rent" e books for free.

Has anybody read anything by Darcy Coates or Wendy Wang? Today I noticed a free ebook called Haunting Charlie. I don't do Kindle, I like to smell & feel the paper, but I might be willing to 'borrow' DH's kindle for a good, free book.

Back
Top Bottom