What Are Your Chickens Named After?

I just wondered what everybody else is naming their chickens after, such as favorite TV show characters, food items, etc. I named my first group of hens names that all end with the letter a, and my second group is named mostly after anime characters. Lol, show me your best names!
I’ll list a few of my best ones: Gatorade, Powerade, Gucci, Mohawk, George, Pedro, and Jolene.
Duck names: Poptart, Chenga, Jolene, Dots, and Jonald

Little was the littlest, Lark made the first peep, and Middle was... somewhere in the middle. Now Little is the biggest, and top girl, but lays the littlest eggs. Lark is the wary, cautious one and lays the biggest eggs. Middle is shy and timid, and her eggs are in the middle size-wise.

Sometimes they live up to their names.

We don't always have themes, after many years of naming hundreds of horses, cows, goats, pigs and poultry we are kinda getting random but our Liege flock we have stuck to names of famous fighters. Klitschko, Couture, Ali, and Rousey so far, gender pending on the rest. My dad was a golden gloves boxer in the 60's and it's been fun to keep that going

Back
Top Bottom