What are your favorite childhood cartoons?

All the characters on Looney Tunes, especially Daffy Duck.

Does anyone remember the cartoons that had the bouncing ball touching the words to different songs at the bottom of the screen. I watched those right before we would leave for school.

Loony Tunes, Ren and Stimpy, Inspector Gadget, Pinky and the Brain, Rugrats, Scooby Doo.

I also would overdose on I Love Lucy, I Dream of Jeanie, and Green Acres. Mash. I know they aren't cartoons, but they sometimes came on right after them, on Nick at Nite.

big_smile.png
Captain Planet!!

Oh, and Land of the Lost.

Last edited:
LOL Yeah, I still watch cartoons sometime... I like Ren & Stimpy now, I didnt really know what to think about it when it first came out. The one with the bald Irishman or Scottishman or whatever he is when he wishes for the hair's amusin, so is the one with the majical singin cheeses, though kinda disturbin... I'm easily entertained, I guess LOL! Cow & Chicken's another weird one, its kinda stupid though.

Not a cartoon, but, Land of the Lost, The Flintstones, Duck Tales, Tail Spin, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Dudley Dooright(sp), most Looney Tunes, for once I just wish the coyote would catch the roadrunner, LOL!!! the one that told Aesop's Fables and more too numerous to mention. I love cartoons,
thumbsup.gif
thank god for grandkids I can still share them with, lol.

Had to add, Jetson's, Wuzzles, Johnny Quest, and sunday morning's loved Davey & Goliath, HR Puffnstuff, awww the good old days, lol oh and Kissyfur

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom