What are YOUR other hobbies?

DominaPullorum

Songster
10 Years
Feb 3, 2009
Central Florida
My main "thing" is my farm, which includes the rabbits, chickens, horses, and pig. But i'm also an avid gamer (which is quite evident in the names of my Cochins and Phoenix chickens, and actually my username), artist, and when I can be, angler.

I read, knit, do embroidery, or make wreaths with dried plant materials and silk flowers.

My bible first, then my farm. My other hobby is honing my ability to be the biggest penny pincher in the family. I can clip 30 coupons per minute
big_smile.png
JK..but I do actually like to find good deals, and being the mom...that's my business to get more bang for the buck, so I try to be the best at it
smile.png
Beyond that BYC is my biggest time consumer. I get interested in things and absorb myself till I feel like I can go toe to toe with anybody on the subject in conversation. I just like knowing stuff....I'm a geek like that
lol.png
currently I'm focusing on becoming a bigger chicken geek
lau.gif

I am a figure skater. (NOT elite level ar anything too glamorous!
lol.png
) Lessons and practice take up most of my free time. I love hanging out with DH and the chickens... hiking... eating good food that I did not have to cook (does that count as a hobby?), and I always have my nose in a book.

Besides my Chickens and Ducks, I enjoy woodworking, decorative painting, photography, paper and digital scrapbooking, cardmaking. I also do Digital Painted Portraits of People and Animals. This year I finally learned canning and had a blast, can't wait to pick the peaches and plums from my trees this year :) I love coming to BYC and reading about everyone's adventures with their beloved critters :)

Michelle

Reading, cooking- got to do something with those mean roos (my poor Predator!), teaching math(this is a one-sided enthusiasm), and holding quacking ducks(same annex as math)

I would have put down "Bible reading," but that's not really a hobby-it's a way of life!

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom