What breed are these?

SylvanaArredondo

In the Brooder
Jul 27, 2023
Hi, these were given to me when they were baby chicks but I’ve never knows what breed or gender they are. Can anyone help me out?

Attachments

• IMG_6362.jpeg
    IMG_6362.jpeg
    984.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_6361.jpeg
    IMG_6361.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6360.jpeg
    IMG_6360.jpeg
    895.2 KB · Views: 19
How old is the white one? It may be a cockerel if it is under 16 weeks or so. Maybe a white Plymouth rock, but could be many other things.

The other three are game fowl females. I cannot say exactly what kind of game fowl they are but they are not old English game fowl. They are very pretty.

How old is the white one? It may be a cockerel if it is under 16 weeks or so. Maybe a white Plymouth rock, but could be many other things.

The other three are game fowl females. I cannot say exactly what kind of game fowl they are but they are not old English game fowl. They are very pretty.
The white one is around 14-15 weeks he’s way larger than all the others around his age

Back
Top Bottom