What breed...what IS IT?? Chicken, guinea, turkey, peacock...(Pic's)

Quote:
chickens and guineas CAN be crossed. I've never seen them in person, but I've read about them, and I've seen pics. They're like mules, I think, as in sterile. Sorry, that's as far as my poor brain will remember.

I'm subscribing to this thread. I wanna see what it grows up to look like, whatever it is!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Really?? Do you have any pictures that you could share??

I can try to get a pic tonight when I get home from work.

Awsome Thank you!! I'd like to see what in the world this poor thing might look like or turn out to be...It's just as sweet as can be.

Here are pics of my chick. It started out much lighter with just a few markings on the head, but the big girl (?) feathers are growing in with a dark pattern. I don't have any little baby pics to show you how much it has changed. Sorry for the bad color, it was taken with my cell phone and the red lamp and the pink painted walls makes colors in that room look weird.

21281_photo267.jpg

21281_photo264.jpg

21281_photo263.jpg

WOW. Well This was cool.
I wonder if it will grow out of the "ugly stage"? It does have a long beak, and long legs.
Kinda makes me think Modern Game chick.

At almost 3 weeks of age, Swany is still unknown for sure. I thought I'd add some updated pic's and welcome all ideas...
Good shot of comb
DSC00124-1.jpg

DSC00126-1.jpg

Shot from above
DSC00127-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom