What BYC has done for me.

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
The first day we had chickens, I came here for information, and I learned everything I needed to know. I still continue to learn to this day. But something happened that doesn't happen with other forums. I made friends. Real and lasting friends, though I have never met most of them, they never fail to offer a kind word, a good laugh, offer to wipe my tears, let me help, help me in return and share their lives.

I noticed this through Facebook. 95% of my friends there are from BYC. I have had some really incredible conversations with those members, and I never would have come in contact with any of them if it hadn't been for BYC. Several of the moderators here are my friends there and they are also my FRIENDS. I love every single one of you folks.

Today has been a very hard day for me, and that friendship has come through.

Thank you.

We love you too, Debi.
hugs.gif

Sorry about your beloved Bella Deb.

It's always hard to lose a member of the family.

You know you are loved by all of us here.

hugs.gif

It was the response from people here at BYC over on FB AND here that knocked my appreciation over the edge and it had to be said. This place is very special to me.

I hope you don't mind if I post something here also Debi. I too have made some wonderful friends who would not be in my life if not for BYC. I haven't met any of them yet, and some of them come in just for a few words and I don't hear from again. But they are in the true spirit of friends. And I feel like the site itself is a friend. Just when my day is looking like it may make a dismal end, I can come here and my spirits are lifted. I can find laughter and camaraderie.

Thanks for posting this Debi and giving me a chance to say what should have been said so many times before. Thank you to all who make this such a great place to spend my time.

Debi, you really share the spirit you seek - you were the first BYC friend who actually wanted to be my FB friend, and I smile, feeling welcome every time I see a new post from The Great Yappy - biggest warmest truest hugs and thanks from a Rocky Mountain girl for your tough day.
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I am glad I touched you like that!!!! It has been a really rough day today, and I am sure my sadness will carry over to tomorrow. However, having my BYC friends means sooo much to me!

Quote:
I am glad I touched you like that!!!! It has been a really rough day today, and I am sure my sadness will carry over to tomorrow. However, having my BYC friends means sooo much to me!

Then be SURE to sign on first thing...

Back
Top Bottom