Pics
The sad part is he’s showing so much improvement, he’s averaging 13.2 pounds, today he weighed in at 14 pounds.

He has had some weird yellowish caecals the last few days though.

Attachments

• D11A2607-B996-4B7D-B544-ABD343BDA612.jpeg
    D11A2607-B996-4B7D-B544-ABD343BDA612.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Roxby has been averaging 14 pounds, he should be around 17 pounds for his size now, his progress has slowed but it’s still progress, plus he’s molting, everyone including him has been feeling lethargic but everyone else is also molting so I’m not really surprised.
The white droppings have gone away along with the sniffles. Roxby sometimes doesn’t have much of an appetite which concerns me, though it seems to be just over his flock raiser feed, he eats a lot of grass and treats fine, so I might try different feeds and see if he likes something else. I’ve been giving him extra treats and supplements to help him through the molt, usually on days he isn’t interested in eating much.
Everyone’s droppings are generally more normal, currently they’re watery but we’re two days into a Heat wave so that’s expected.

Roxby and his sister Dandelion in the pool just a moment ago. EE941510-E360-475A-BB76-F6DF73E5E8F8.jpeg

It seems I spoke too soon, the weird white droppings are returning as of yesterday and this morning, Apricot has the sniffles again, Helios has an occasional high pitched cough, and everyone feels like garbage. The last few days were really hot so I’m guessing heat stress brought whatever it is out of dormancy, maybe mycoplasma.

Helios’s cough is worse, Roxby is gurgling, everyone else is sneezing or sniffling. If it’s the same sickness it’s worse this time around.
I suspect it’s the same thing as before because the white diarrhea is back, the stressed out side of me wonders if it’s something worse, but I’m trying to keep my sanity and not jump to conclusions based on paranoia.
0AFE2115-0D1B-4644-AD4A-E810F21EB96C.jpeg

From what I’ve read so far IB doesn’t come back after symptoms disappear, at least I don’t think so, but Mycoplasma does when they’re stressed, and they were definitly stressed by the heat wave, so I’m thinking that’s been the issue for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom