What colors are these silkies?

Ah I see, well I'm sure whatever color they are they'll be adorable and fun for the new owner to watch grow out. šŸ„°

I'm pretty positive the one with the blue spot on the head isn't a blue paint. In my experience the dominant white parts look the same in black and blue paints (so very yellow/white with spots). The spots on the blue paints are the only thing that really changes in blue vs black based. The blue paints spots can range from looking black to a very light blue. šŸ˜Š

Oh and editing to add if you'd like to aim for blue paints your paint boy over your splash girl or splash boy over your paint girl should give you a good chance at some. Any paint chicks resulting from this pairing will be blue based so blue paints. :)
Do you think itā€™s possible itā€™s a sex link?

Do you think itā€™s possible itā€™s a sex link?

Without knowing the exact parents I don't think it could be a sex link. Knowing which parent is which is very important when making sex linked chicks. You can make sex links using ground color if you pair the parents correctly and it is a color variety that ground color is easy to determine in the chick down. Or things like barring can help make sex links and many chocolate silkies can be used to make sex links too. With the color varieties you listed I don't think there is an easy way to pair up to make sex links though.

Back
Top Bottom