What did Santa Bring you?!

Quote:
I would love to see pictures of him. My Fatboy's real name is Mask because of the markings on his face look like a mask, but he only knows the name Fatboy. He is 20lbs. He's "special" and only comes out of the bedroom after dark. He'll run and chase toys (took him about 8 years to learn how to play) and "sing" He doesn't meow. He squeaks, lol. He just showed up on my doorstep one day. Spook was the first one of us that could get near him. He lived outdoors only because he wouldn't let anyone touch him. It's only since we moved to our new house that he has lived inside. I won't let him out again because I'm afraid he will get lost just going out the door.

I got the paper shredder I was expecting.Dh is still hiding his credit cards,lol.
I got some acacia honey from Germany and herbal tea from Lebanon-thanks mum!
Some expensive soaps...I buy cheap stuff so this will be a nice change.
I also placed an order for seeds and mealworms..thank you dh!

I had a fat boy cat.His name was Josey Wails(he howled a lot at first) aka Jojo. He was a stray maine coon feral cat.I caught him in a trap,and it took me about 6 months to tame him.He was an awesome cat.

Mostly bills for everyone else gifts, but I did get a book of sorts: "The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster". I'm seriously thinking of converting to Pastafarianism. I keep asking myself " What would a Pirate do?"

My greatest gift came from Complete strangers...The amazing joy of seeing my children happy.... This year there wasnt gonna be much under the tree (even less then the last two years), so when I was approached by my 4 yo DS's teacher to sign up for there giving tree I practically jumped at the offer.. Very seldom in my life have I ever taken charity, but with how much my boys have had to miss out on since coming into my life, I felt that this year should be different for them.. So in all my children got to open more presents then they have ever been able to open.. They received brand new mattresses for their beds..( The youngest was sleeping on a toddler mat. in a full bed) We are moving this week back home so I redecorated there whole new/old bedroom with stick up moon and stars which is what they both wanted.. They now have more clothes for school then I have been able to buy all year , and they are brand new.. They have toys to play with (I hadnt realized how few they had til packing to move)... New games ,books, hats and scarfs, shoes, coats , hoodies etc......All the things I havent been able to get them... Santa even brought me few new things .. A pair of jeans , a pair of work pants, new shirt , new shoes , and a Wool 6 button Pea Coat that i have been wanting forever.. YAY No more going to meetings in my ratty three year old hoodie... Sorry i got kinda long winded... I just want to recognize all the kind souls who made an the Holidays such an amazing time for my family... To all of you who were able to help others this season.. Thank YOU.. you truly don't know how much it means to others... Blessings

Christmas was wonderful this year.

I had such beautiful and truly unique gifts that I had gotten through Barter from many BYC members that I gave to my family. A runner for the fireplace Mantle for my Mother and hand beaded necklace that hold a picture like a frame, Hand painted picture of my Fathers Car for him, Hand painted mugs and a necklace for Lee and Emma, Beautiful beaded necklace and earrings for my sister, hand made soaps, lip balms, Perfume bottles, ornaments and candles and tarts. It was an amazing day to see all these gifts opened up and enjoyed.

For me well I made out like a bandit!!!!!

-2 pairs of gap jeans
- Bio Pod being ordered when the new model comes out
smile.png
should get it by feb.march
big_smile.png

- Embarcadero world best nutcracker
- Cuisinart all in one model that seems to do just about everything but cook the food!!!
-Barns and Noble gift Card
-new DVD player since mine broke months ago and I have been using the laptop lol
-Some money to buy a new frying pan and other assorted kitchen needs from BB & B
-5 cookie tin waterers made from my friend and hopefully soon to be brother-in-law taken from the BYC post

The best part was all of us together as a family. Having Justin (my sisters BF) back in our lives (he and my sister had taken a 2 year break much to my dismay since he was my DH's best friend and we set them up together 7-8 years ago and they are perfect for each other) And seeing how happy my ds was/is and how magical this holiday was for him. The only thing that would have made this perfect is if AJ was by my side but I know he was in spirit.

Hope you all had a wonderful day as well.

1/2 the money towards my new Dickey incubator!!!

And with the OT I'm pulling w/ Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and New Years day I'll be able to get it!
clap.gif

ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

Quote:
I would love to see pictures of him. My Fatboy's real name is Mask because of the markings on his face look like a mask, but he only knows the name Fatboy. He is 20lbs. He's "special" and only comes out of the bedroom after dark. He'll run and chase toys (took him about 8 years to learn how to play) and "sing" He doesn't meow. He squeaks, lol. He just showed up on my doorstep one day. Spook was the first one of us that could get near him. He lived outdoors only because he wouldn't let anyone touch him. It's only since we moved to our new house that he has lived inside. I won't let him out again because I'm afraid he will get lost just going out the door.

here he is... he was shaved in this pic. his fur was longer and a bit darker. Hes a ragdoll cat, and he weighed as much as my cocker spaniel dog..
tongue.png
he was the sweetest cat i have ever had. We all still miss him so much here. I really think they look quite alot alike..

10638_tanner_fatboy.jpg

Last edited:
I got an incubator, which suprised the heck out of me, DH, said NO MORE BIRDS...so i thought that was that.....period! I can't wait till spring.
yippiechickie.gif

Melinda

Back
Top Bottom