What did you do in the garden today?

I've had zero luck with carrots
I’ve never had good luck with carrots until last year when I planted them with the leeks
Could this be the possible reason :idunno
b bunny.PNG

I have never seen him snacking on a leek:thumbsup

Could this be the possible reason :idunno
View attachment 2024947
I have never seen him snacking on a leek:thumbsup
Mine grew but were extremely short and skinny at the end of the season. I think they were choked out by weeds, which were a big problem last year for the in-ground plants except the potatoes thanks to the hilling killing the weeds. Moving carrots tho a raised bed and mulching will hopefully solve the problem.

We started the morning with sleet which then turned to rain after an hour or so. It's been raining all day. Puddles every where. It is supposed to turn to snow around 8 or 9 tonight and then stop around 4 AM.
I went with my Mom to her appointment to see the surgeon (2 weeks post op). She got all the staples removed ( I think there about 40 of them!). She seems to be doing really well! Much better than this time after the removal of the ganglion cyst.
When we got back to rehab they told her that they expect she will be able to move back to her apartment on February 20.

Today I did chicken chores and let my girls explore a bit. We have had a hawk in the area lately and I’m paranoid it will decide my chickens look like a snack. They were happy to be out even if it did get cut short by Mr. Hawk.
Welcome to our gardening thread. The local hawks here likely moved a little south for the winter. I still stay with the flock when they’re out and about.

We started the morning with sleet which then turned to rain after an hour or so. It's been raining all day. Puddles every where. It is supposed to turn to snow around 8 or 9 tonight and then stop around 4 AM.
I went with my Mom to her appointment to see the surgeon (2 weeks post op). She got all the staples removed ( I think there about 40 of them!). She seems to be doing really well! Much better than this time after the removal of the ganglion cyst.
When we got back to rehab they told her that they expect she will be able to move back to her apartment on February 20.
That’s great news Karen.

Back
Top Bottom