What did you do in the garden today?

Got the wax beans all pulled and ran the Honda mini tiller through the area , got 2 rows of green beans in and then had to run for the house , thunder storm here now .

garden 13.jpg

So gardeners I have been speaking my mind and am expecting to become banned from BYC(maybe I am wrong). I have a few friends who may die from this Covid outbreak and do not agree with my governor. I am completely apolitical as is the illness. However, I do not like people who are uninformed breathing down my neck and maskless. I do not know what to say about these folks. I will be voting in November regardless. Honestly, 6 feet of space seemed reasonable before the outbreak. Not like anyone enjoys some pervy males buying beer crawled up on their backside. It could be something cultural though as I live in a part of Texas I do not know well.
I seriously doubt you'll be banned, I know people here who have been really rude and downright mean and they're still around. Worst case is your post will get deleted and that'll be the end of it.

PS, 6 feet was good before Covid and I think a mask should be mandatory so I agree with you.

@Sooner Magnolia - no permit needed to carry there? I live in CT where we have some of the toughest gun laws in the states (thanks in part to Sandy Hook) so it always amazes me how lenient some other places are. I'm licensed to carry here - it's concealed or open once you have your permit in CT, it doesn't matter.
Yep in Texas I am near 100% sure a license is required to CC but a pulse is all you need to open carry. Crazy laws.

We wear masks and gloves, masks always now. Here in our county we have some top cop said don't be a sheep don't wear a mask... bull pucky we are both old I have had pneumonia 5 times .. Our Governor had done a good job on covid he has excelled
You darn west coasters and your responsible politicians. I'll just shake my fist at you @penny1960

Good morning gardeners. We have open or concealed carry, no permit required. Not into establishments that serve alcohol, onto school campuses, etc though. Beautiful garden pics all, everything is trying to stay alive here but the heat is brutal; I lost 2 chickens over night, makes me sad! The first thing everyone did this morning was drink. I worked on a case of bumblefoot last night and soaked the nozzles for the mister. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to leave it on tonight, it was 98* at 0400. I'll be watering tonight near dusk, had to get my desk and computer ready for the new job tomorrow. Have a great day all.

Good morning gardeners. We have open or concealed carry, no permit required. Not into establishments that serve alcohol, onto school campuses, etc though. Beautiful garden pics all, everything is trying to stay alive here but the heat is brutal; I lost 2 chickens over night, makes me sad! The first thing everyone did this morning was drink. I worked on a case of bumblefoot last night and soaked the nozzles for the mister. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to leave it on tonight, it was 98* at 0400. I'll be watering tonight near dusk, had to get my desk and computer ready for the new job tomorrow. Have a great day all.
So sorry to hear about your losses. Was it heat or were there other factors involved like mites or other parasites? Were their combs looking healthy prior to closing them in?

Back
Top Bottom