What did you do today?

firechicken

Songster
12 Years
Jul 11, 2007
Covington, GA
I got this idea from another forum and seems pretty popular and kinda fun.
Just write down what you did today, and then start again the next day and so on.
Doesn't have to be exciting or anything.
I'll start....

I went and tore down my dads old hunting blind so he can put up a new one. Underneath were four or five worms. I scooped them all up and fed them to my chickens who were very grateful. I also helped my son play a video game that was too complicated for him to do by himself. Other then that I have just lounged around and read.

What did you do?

I stayed up very late last night, so I slept in pretty late today. Ate brunch, then did laundry. Not very exciting, but I'm heading to dinner at a friend's house later on. That should be fun!

I put my vegetable garden to bed, since we are having the first hard freeze tonight, and also monitored Hazel, our pecking hen who just got reintroduced to the flock after being "in jail" for a while.

Unfortunately, its not going to well with Hazel, which really puts a damper on what would otherwise have been a really lovely day!

I cleaned up the yard...cleaned the frige out and gave the chickens all the left overs. thats about it.
roll.png

Started dinner while the DW went to quoir practice and SS then Went to church and met the family there. Came home and did the chores(feeder filling water and such) then sat here and checked out my favorite website and checked the FB scores on TV.

Might sit in the dear stand this evening to see whats coming around. Its almost that time again!

DW is singing solo at church tonight and am looking forward to that, She's good even if I say so myself!

After that its an appointment with my Temperpedic until 6 am tomorrow.

Man I love Retirement !!!

Cleaned out the chicken coop and put in their new electric heated waterers since we are supposed to have a hard frost tonight. Winter is here!

All this, of course, was after Mass, good Catholic that I am.

Last edited:
Did my laundry, cleaned out the tortie pens and added some new bedding to them, brought up the whelping box started painting it, dumped some annual plants, now watching and listening to the nascar race.

Me and DH didn't go to bed until about 1am so we slept until 10. We had breakfast, watched a lil bit of tv, cleaned out the hen house and Blind Tiny's townhouse (seems like a bunch of people did that today). Now we're watching tv again. BOOOORRRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!! I don't care, I'm tired anyway and there's nothing to do.

Back
Top Bottom