What do YOU use to collect your eggs?

Hands. We check multiple times per day, usually it's my daughter. I have a chicken-shaped egg basket I got for the kids for fun. Maybe we'll use it when production picks up. This will be our first full season. :)

Here is what I use. I found it at a thrift store. I thought it was for eggs, but my hubby said it was a golf ball basket. He was right, this is pic from the web, but mine is the same.

iu
Well, yes, but...which came first, eggs or golf balls? Haha!

I got a wire basket from the dollar store also, but wanted something to keep them safe, so I found a piece of foam and I cut divots in it. I also carry my pencil in it, to mark the eggs too.

I always use my sweatshirt pocket. I have not made a pocket omlet yet but I did leave the house with an egg in my pocket once. It went to the grocery store, then the feed store and finally to my parents house. My mom asked what I had in my pocket and I was a bit embarrassed when I realized what I had done. Lol

Last edited:
I found this vintage egg box on Etsy and it was actually shipped to me from FRANCE!!! When I saw it I knew I had to have it. I use this to store eggs we use all week and use a wire basket (or anything else handy to collect). I LOVE COLLECTING AND DISPLAYING EGGS!!! So proud of my girls!!!
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom