what is everyone doinggg?!?

CourtneyBrooke*

In the Brooder
8 Years
Mar 2, 2011
London, KY
I haven't been on in a little while, what is everyone up too? whats the latest chicken gossip!! My babies are HUGE gonna post some new pics soon, maybe tomorrow! let's chat it uppppp
smile.png
!
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Hi Courtney!

I'm just sitting here in my office, doing some paperwork and also peeking in on BYC every now and then! I've got alot going on with chickens this spring......some Polish bantams, which are barred and one that is frizzled. I've got my first two turkey poults ever, and I've got some new EE chicks, a few BLRW chicks, red pullets from TSC, and some Buckeyes and Orps that I hatched myself.

That's about it. I'm a grandma (47), and I've got a 1 year old granddaughter named Lucy, and then my step-daughter is 20, and pregnant, and just found out she's having a boy, and she's naming him Carson. So I'm excited about the grand kids. Going to make them little chicken lovers! haha

Would love to see your pics, and I'm planning on taking some new pics of my month old turkey poults tonight.

Take care,
Sharon

Hey Sharon : )

I am sitting at work now too, I work at a t-shirt shop and I am not getting much business today! I am extremely bored!! Ya know I have been considering getting some turkeys or maybe guineas? I didn't get to take pics yesterday cause I went to the lake to tan & swim! I will def take some tonight tho, last night I started letting them out of their coop for the first time. I have been letting them get a lil bigger before letting them free range cause my dog, Bocephus, loves to play w/ chickens! Now they're big enough to avoid him lol! I have two white ducks and I'm gonna let them go out to the pond today, I'm sure they'll be excited-- and I'm sure my husband will be too cause even tho they're outside they still smell worse than a chicken!! Haha!

Congratulations on your new grand baby!! I'm just 19 and have no kids yet, but I am very happily married so I'm sure they will come soon enough! Can't wait to have them either because they will love chickens, ducks and horses just like me lol! Well it was nice meeting you! Ttyl
smile.png
jumpy.gif

Hey Sharon : )

I am sitting at work now too, I work at a t-shirt shop and I am not getting much business today! I am extremely bored!! Ya know I have been considering getting some turkeys or maybe guineas? I didn't get to take pics yesterday cause I went to the lake to tan & swim! I will def take some tonight tho, last night I started letting them out of their coop for the first time. I have been letting them get a lil bigger before letting them free range cause my dog, Bocephus, loves to play w/ chickens! Now they're big enough to avoid him lol! I have two white ducks and I'm gonna let them go out to the pond today, I'm sure they'll be excited-- and I'm sure my husband will be too cause even tho they're outside they still smell worse than a chicken!! Haha!

Congratulations on your new grand baby!! I'm just 19 and have no kids yet, but I am very happily married so I'm sure they will come soon enough! Can't wait to have them either because they will love chickens, ducks and horses just like me lol! Well it was nice meeting you! Ttyl
smile.png
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom