What is he REALLY??? Stinky old men *Pics*

Goat_Walker

I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady
11 Years
Jul 9, 2008
Maryland
Well some poeple have heard me mention my 10 y/o drake Monty. One of my first rescues.

When I first got him and did some research I looked up "domestic bibbed mallard" and saw a picture of a call with his exact marking.

But now that my magpie crosses have grown - they look just like my monty only their masks are bigger. Ill get pictures up but -

What do you think he REALLY is?

- Swede Mix
- Magpie mix
- Domestic bibbed mallard
- Other.

Monty ( with his two fav girls of course )

2jafcx4.jpg

xpndpk.jpg

Zorro and Bandit - My magpie crosses

iogcxu.jpg

1432kvm.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, I see it now... Goat_Walker is going to post furry butt pictures for all eternity, wondering what they are
big_smile.png

I don't know what Monty is, but he sure is beautiful.

Maybe not for eternity... LOL

And thank you. He is THE best drake I have ever had. Very protective of his girls and keeps all the other drakes in line.

Awww! I fell in love with his mask, I was going to name him "coon" but I live in a dark neighbor hood and yelling "Coon, bring in the girls" wouldnt be recieved well. SO I named him after the BelMont which is where I rescued him from .

awww he is a cutie
love.gif
no idea what he is but i would have named him Zorro lol... love the mask

LOL the Mag cross In the last two pics ( dark bill) is Bandit and the one with the Light green /yellow bill IS zorro.

When i first saw him ( when he was about 6 ) It was just him and a pekin female at the pond. SO im not sure where he came from originally. He any My magpie now are inseperable and thats how I got the two in the last two pictures. I believe him to be the father. i was thinking he would be more mag cross than swede because his mask is so small.

Back
Top Bottom