What is one thing you want to do before you die?

ooh. there's so many things! a few are:
get a few ducks, but I probably shouldn't put that on the list because I just might be getting a few ducklings in a few weeks time...
go to a mountain state. I would love to go to the Grand Canyon or Yellowstone. or even better, Hell Creek in the Dakotas. Hell Creek is where they dig up all those dinosaurs. I love dinos!

get a few ducks, but I probably shouldn't put that on the list because I just might be getting a few ducklings in a few weeks time...
go to a mountain state. I would love to go to the Grand Canyon or Yellowstone. or even better, Hell Creek in the Dakotas. Hell Creek is where they dig up all those dinosaurs. I love dinos!
it's good that you like dinos, you'll have a few miniature ones stomping about once you get those ducklings! 😂
They eat like dinos too!

Add dinosaur national monument to your list. But hit the Utah side. The dig site and visitor center are on that side, not the Colorado side.

I can't think of anything that I'd want to do.
Lord forbid I sound like a beauty queen contestant, or a politician, but I'd like like to see an end to abuse of animals, children, and all people. I'd love to see peace, good health, and an end to poverty.

Oh, and I'd absolutely love to see roosters being monogamous, and getting along with each other. 🤣

I enjoy seeing what others wrote. Our time on this blue marble is short and life is for living.

Some family members decided to sail "the Great Loop" in 2016-2017, after some life-changing news. A summary of their trip:
My son and I spent a few days with them (Michigan, 2021) and it's easy to see how a paired-down life focused on good company, sun, and water can heal both body and soul.

For my part, I'd like to see the triple juncture in Iceland (https://pubs.usgs.gov/gip/dynamic/understanding.html) and the Great African Rift valley. The human mind struggles to understand how a continent where we live is floating atop half-melted rock, and other continents across the world are slipping and sliding as well. These places (Iceland and African Rift) are external evidence of this miraculous and curious place we live. Here's some info about the plate tectonics in Iceland and elsewhere for those interested: https://pubs.usgs.gov/gip/dynamic/understanding.html

I'm back, to tell not even nearly all the animals i want before i die!! But here's some

LGD (Large Guard dogs) peferably great pyreness! :celebrate
Pigs, more pigs, different breeds of pigs!
Sheep... I already have 50, but why not more?! I want more breeds, I want all the breeds!!
COOOOWS
Goats!! Who doesn't love goats?
Reindeer, why? I don't know :oops:

Chickens, ducks and geese. I already have all of the above, but I need more breeds (I just got 2 embden geese for free, that's a new breed for me!)
Camels... Again, I can't explain myself
Alpacas and llamas, I want a section on my farms that's just sheep, goats, alpacas and llamas. That'd be fluff heaven!
Pheasants, all of them. HAND THEM OVER
Swans... oh my goodness... SWANS!! I want some black ones, why?... Well....
Moving on!
Horses, but I have 20 atm and I think that's enough for a while...
Peacocks, i just cant explain why!
Guinea fowl... i want all fowl that exsists
Elk
Capybara
Donkeys

There's so much more that I can't remember! My brain goes dead while writing this. Maybe i'll make my own thread talking to myself abt what animals i want and the plans for them etc

And before I die, I want my college degree, university degree, I want to get that avian vet job, or any vet!! I want to be a wild bird rehabber, along with a farm sanctuary!

I used all my brain cells for this :caf

Back
Top Bottom